Thursday 23 January 2014

Please support Harworth Colliery FC's Neil Paczkowski with his great fundraising effort for Cancer Research. Updated 23rd January 2014

I am doing 2 x 10k obstacle courses in March to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
I know how generous my friends and family are so I would appreciate it if you check out my justgiving page and make a Donation please. Every £ pound donated makes a difference to a cause I feel strongly about, hence my determination to fulfil both runs and raise as much money as possible.
Neil Paczkowski.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO NEIL'S 'JUST GIVING' PAGE

Footnote:
Some people have said that they are having problems donating via the 'Just Giving' link.
If you experience such problems, Neil can also be contacted via his Facebook page:
NEIL PACZKOWSKI'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Updated posted Thurs 23rd January:
It can't get any easier than this....... If you send a text to '70070' with my personal code 'FTHY64' with an amount you want to donate e.g...
£10 it will send the donation straight to the charity (no text charges) and charge it to your next phone bill....
Simples
PS thanks to those of you who have donated up to now