Friday 23 September 2011

Something for the weekend ...

Try a little tenderness ... Andy Lake in action ;-)

Congratulations and good luck on Saturday to my old mate Andy Lake, on his appointment as Worksop Town's temporary caretaker manager, for their away fixture at table topping Chorley FC.
There won't be a prouder man in Worksop than Lakey right now, even if it is only for one game.
A 100% Tiger and great bloke too.
I can't get up to Lancashire to support you at Victory Park 'Bald Eagle', because I have a prior commitment down in Bedfordshire, but I'll be rooting for you all the way pal.

GO TEAM LAKEY!

This weekend I will mostly be 'looking at' Bedford Town v Oxford City on Saturday (Evo-Stik Southern League) ... I'm dropping my son off at Bedfordshire Uni and the Meadow Lane ground is only up the road ... give or take 20 miles, here or there.

When will I, will I be famous?
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/harworthcollieryinstitute/news/pow66-website-387471.html ta very much to my Bros. in arms at Scrooby Road for adding a link to this blog on their website, take a look sometime, there's plenty of interesting stuff to read on there ... then think about sending Harworth Colliery Institute FC some hefty financial donations to help keep all the teams at this heart of the community football club running, no amount too small ... or too large!