Thursday, 28 March 2013

THE66POW on hold

Gremlins in the system, have been messing up and corrupting recent posts on this blog.
There have been problems with uploading and updating various stuff ... and a number of pictures, particularly scans of programme covers (see above) and team sheets, that I've posted, have appeared as though they're being viewed through a kaleidoscope, or Grandma's reading glasses when you've been washing her prescription medication down with that bottle of Sherry she keeps for special occasions.
So I'll give it a few days for the situation to rectify itself, or I'll have to decide whether I switch to a different hosting company or take a (long) blogging hiatus. I like the simple things in life and don't have much time or inclination for buggering about.
I don't really want to have to resort to either, but it's kind of out of my hands at the moment.
Tonight, I'm attending my 150th football match this season, hopefully I'll be able to publish the details of this milestone fixture and subsequent games in due course, sooner rather than later.