Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Retford United Under 19's

Alex Tittcomb

Thanks to Ian Beech, Michael Cook, Paul Mayfield and David Wathall for answering my enquiry as to whether anybody wanted to chip in with me, towards the cost of sponsoring a Retford United Under 19 player for the 2012-13 season.
After adding your generous donations to the amount I originally put up, we've actually ended up with enough money to sponsor two players, namely Alex Tittcomb and Sam Hutchinson.
Sam Hutchinson

If anybody else wants to help with the sponsorship of the Under 19s at Cannon Park, then please, don't hesitate to contact the club via Andy Ellis 07788 259 406
Every little helps, share the cost with friends.
As a committee member at Harworth Colliery Institute FC, I'll probably be elsewhere when the young Badgers are playing this season and won't see them in action all that often, but this was a great opportunity to put something into the club who play just over the bridges from my humble abode.
In closing, I'd just like to say, good luck to Harworth Under 19's in their game at West Bridgford Colts tonight.