Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Coming next ...

'Our Cybil' ... much nicer than Alyssa Milano and Sophie Raworth

Tuesday 9th February 2010.
Pole axed and worn out after my short stay in Bassetlaw District General Hospital, Kilton Hill, Worksop, since Saturday night, I won't be going to the re-arranged Hucknall Town v Worksop Town game at Watnall Road tonight, or anything nearer to home either.
I'm too freaking tired.
Even the few hundred yards over the bridges to Retford United v Stocksbridge PS feels like too much effort at present.
When the staff nurse told me I would be off my feet for a few days and feel sore and fatigued once the drugs wore off, she was bloody well right.
Ta to the 'Retford Imps Massive' for the offer of a trip to Darlington tonight, but I'm not really up to it at the moment.

Wednesday 10th February 2010.
If I'm feeling a bit more lively, there are a few games within half an hour of home that look tempting.
Further afield, Celtic v Hearts isn't an option though, even though I have an inkling that Jim Jefferies will be stamping his authority on certain idle arsed HMFC players by now and they might spring a surprise result at 'Darkhead'. Hmm, maybe the drugs are still messing with my head just a little bit then.
My next definite game is at Bury on Saturday, where FC United of Manchester are hosting Worksop Town.
Worksop Town Supporters Club 08 are running a coach to Gigg Lane, if anybody in the area wants to book a seat on it, here are the detals:

Away Travel.
The Supporters club are running a big coach to the away match v FC United of Manchester on Saturday 13th Feb.
This away day is kindly being sponsored by The Lion Hotel and a place on the bus will cost just £5.
Bus departs B and Q (Worksop) at 11.30 am and will return straight after the game.
For details or to book a place on the bus contact Anne Keep on 01909 478 178 or 07795512902

Last season's FCUM v WTFC badge